Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension(mm):||285 X 204 X 183||Weight:||4kg|
|Color:||Grey And Blue||MOQ:||1 Set|
welding smoke eaters,
soldering fume extraction
CUT LEAD EXTRACTOR XS1-2
1. With 2 or 4 pcs of cutters with silicone tubes to extract the cutting ends
2. Metal body structure, strong and durable
3. Extracting efficiency reaches over 99%
4. The suction pwer is adjustable
5. DC brushless motor ensures high speed with low noise and long life time
6 Recycling equipment for electronmc components and trim prunin
7. Products are simple, portable, user-friendly operation
8 Smaller, use for different space requirements
Cut Lead Extractor
1. The cut lead Extractor is specially designed to collect the cut wire or IC pin ends for electronics industry.
2. During the cutting process, the cut lead or pin ends will fly off into the equipment or cause injury to the operator. The cut Lead Extractor will extract the cut lead and pin ends into the machine, which prevents the problem caused to the equipment and the inqure to the operator.
3. Beside, by collecting the cutting materials, it helps to recycle these materials and save cost.
|Dimension(mm)||285 x 204 x 183|
Pre-Filter cotton and Collection Box
Collect solder waste
Harm of soldering smoke for people's health
During soldering process, it gives off a large amount smoke, of which 95% is from particular matter produced by soldering flux, and 5% is constituted by harmful gases.
When the temperature reaches 250 degrees, some of the oxides can be decomposed into carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide and other harmful gases, which contains acetadehyde, rosin acid, isocyances lead to the emergency of many occupational diseases, such as lung cancer, asthma, eczema, bronchitis, skin allergies, respiratory infections, eye diseases, etc.
In europe, protection to welding workers and enviroment is executed forcibly in the form of law enforcement measures and there are specific regulations on treatment and protection of pollution production in standard ISO 14000.
In the past 10 years, we have obtained nearly 50 patents in the air purifying field.
Our products have been certified with the European CE certification, ROHS requirements, Pony certification, and China's National Air Quality Testing Standards.
We have been providing our fume extractors to a number of Global Top 500 Companies, such as Samsuing, LG, Philips, ABB, Bosch, Honeywell, Panasonic, Toshiba, Toshiba, Nikon, Yamaha, Huawei, Foxconn, Vtech, etc.
Our products are getting popular in many countries around the world. Currently, our products have been exported to USA, CANADA, Germany, Israel, Italy,Brazil, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, etc.
Contact Person: Ms.Lucy Xu