Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Systemic Flow:||330m3/h||Air Velocity:||2 X 13.5m/s|
|Filtering Efficiency:||0.3um99.97%||Length Of Duct:||φ65mm X 1.2m|
|Noise:||<66dB||Dimensions（mm）:||305 X 305 X 393|
330m3/h Solder Fume Extraction System,
150W Solder Fume Extraction System,
Two Ducts Soldering Fume Extractor
SE-180 Economic Portable Solder Fume Extraction System 3-in-1 Filters 150W With Two Ducts
1. New economic version, lower cost
2. Smaller size, but with bigger filtering capacity
3. 360° dirt filtering design increase the dirt holding capacity by two times
4. DC frequency conversion motor, interlight and energy-saving, with a life-span as long as 40k hours
5. With 3-in-1 filter cartridge, easy to mange the filter replacement
|1st Layer||Pre-Filter Cotton|
|2nd Layer||Middle Filter(PP)|
|3rd Layer||Main Filter (Active Carbon)|
|item||Smoke purifying filter||traditional exhaust|
1. 10 single-station purifying filters are 800W in total
2. 10 dual-station purifying filters are 2kw in total
3. 30 stations are 2.8kw in total, low in power
1. Total number of smoke-suction stations is 30
2. High power, over 7.5kw
|Noise||45 to 55 db, which does not affect staff of factory and residents in the neighborhood||Noise, over 80db, which affects staff of the factory and residents in the neighborhood|
|May return from windows or air outlets|
|Occupational disease||purify air and lower the possibility of occupational diseases and related disputes or even claims, as well as sick leave and dimission rate||
1. Smoke is not exhausted thoroughly
2. Residual smoke may cause occupational disease dispute and clamis as sick leave and dimission rate
|Workshop air purifying rate||Purification rate of 0.3 micron dust particle can reach up to 99.97%, which is over 300 times as high as that of normal air||Zero. Only with air extraction and exhaust function
Manual Soldering Fumes, Solder Pot Fumes, Soldering Robot Fumes, etc
Misuses of Purifier
Misuses 1: the greater the suction, the better
The greater the suction, the greater the power consumption, and the noise will be increased, so the suction should be appropriate to the use interface! Not the bigger the better!
Misuse 2: the higher the filtration rate, the better
High filteration rate itself is not bad, the problem is based on the using enviorment, if there is any need to achieve a very high filtration rate? For example, the operating room or laboratory has a very high demand for the cleanliness of air: but in the factory workshop, there is no need to use the high "filtration rate" like the hospital operating room.
The higher the "filtration rate", the more sophisticated the filtration system will be, and the greater the air resistance, so the higher the cost will be.
Misuse 3: the greater power, the better
The greater the power, the larger the noise will be, the more energy consumption, the higher the price will be. According to the using situation, choosing the appropriate power, using independent high efficiency, low power motor, although the power is small. the suction is not small.
Misuse 4: the more the air flow, the better
Industrial purifiers focus mainly on negative pressure (when negative pressure is high, the suction force is greater), not the air flow. Even though the air flow is large, it may not necessarily in great suction force.
Contact Person: Ms.Lucy Xu