Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Activated Carbon Sponge||Usage::||Filter Particles/fumes During The Working|
|Suitable Smoke Absorber:||Benchtop Fume Extractors 493ESD / FA-400||Size::||130（W）x 130(H) X 10（D）mm|
|Color::||Black||Material::||Activated Carbon And Pu Filter Sponge|
|Equivalent To:||A1001 Active Carbon Filter||Density::||100(g/cm3)g/cm3|
fume extractor filter,
smoke absorber filter
Black Activated Carbon Sponge Filter Effective for Smoke Absorber
|Model||G06-0001 (Equivalent to A1001)|
|Products:||Active Carbon Filter|
Benchtop Fume Extractors 493ESD / FA-400
|Material||Pu filter sponge + activated carbon|
|Size:||130(W)x 130(H) x 10(D)mm|
1. This carbon filter suitable for electronics, electrical appliances, precision instruments and other places of production environment purification.
2. Large surface area, strong adsorption capacity, quick adsorption of benzene, formaldehyde, ammonia and other harmful gases, and can be regenerated in a short time.
3. Dual effect : Purification and flame retardant
4. Filter is made by special foam with activated carbon, high flux inspiratory and absorption performance.
High deodorization performance and adsorptive property , Heat resistance
1. Deodorization performance : ethanethiol : 30 minutes to remove rate : ＞ 90% . B . Trimethylamine : 30 minutes to remove rate : ＞ 90%
2. Heat resistance : －20℃~180℃
3. Adsorptive property: A. benzene ＞90% , B . Iodine : ＞ 1000mg/g
FAQs about Waterun Fume Extractor:
1. What’s the advantage compare with ducted exhaust fan?
Answer: 1. Many advantages like (1) Clean the air quality (2) energy saving (3) easy installation, flexible remove (4) low cost (5) reduce the incidence of diseases and major diseases, and health is priceless (6) to reduce unpleasant smell (7) to reduce dust and other harmful substances, and so on.
2. Can our fume extractor completely filtered poison gas?
Answer: No, there still no any kind of filter can filter out 100% of poison gas, but you can make a different filter net rate upon request.
3.What’s the functions for the filters?
Quick adsorption of benzene, formaldehyde, ammonia and other harmful gases, and can be regenerated in a short time.
4. What’s the best distance between the nozzle and the smokes?
Answer: The distance to be 5-15cm is the best.
Contact Person: Ms.Season Liang